Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things that should be done, should be done..


While I was driving back to my room in UTM, I was wondering......

My ideas are drying rite now. an hour before this, i had tonnes of ideas. as soon as I start to type, suddenly I ran out of ideas..what should i do? read more? yes, i think that's one of the best solution. my memory seems to weaken from day by day. what should i do?Hmm..eat a lot of raisins, dates and habbatus sauda..i want my memory to be strong again!! and don' t forget to recite the doa and Al-quran. it's proven that those two things will turn you into a 100GB computer memory..Wow..i want that!

The picture on the left...

this picture is taken during the noon, on my way to the cafeteria. from the picture, you can see I have a long way to go..'Far..far..far...away', as said by Shrek. the same thing goes to my life. i have a long way to go..for now..because who knows when we will die. The road that i taken right now, for me, i have nothing to regret at all. maybe sometimes i feel that I was wrong, but, hey, nobody is perfect! if you are so perfect, then you are not here right now, because you are not real. everybody knows that Allah is the Most Perfect.. The thing that we can do is, to be as perfect as possible to ourself.

we try to fulfill our dreams, whether it's ridiculous or sensible. Who cares, right? As long as i know, I'm the one that will determine the path that i'm taking. maybe one or two people might influence your decision, make sure it's a positive influence, not the bad one. Once you put your though at once, then you will see the path that you take clearly, as clear as crystal..or crystal-clear..or crystal-like clear..( trying to play with words)..

Hmm..it's time for me to gather may thoughts..for now...
Maybe i have to 'review' some of my goals that seems unrealistic..like marrying a korean hunk...huhu..pardon me..It's just a dream of crazy and delusional girls..I have to be realistic, if i want my life to become realistic, not miserable like a tangled rope or cotton thread.

For now, what should i do?
I should do the thing that i should do from the start..
Annyeong...

No comments:

Post a Comment